Openshift certificates

Dear All,

I recently added certificates to the Openshift web console by modifying /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml

I added these lines in assetConfig and under servingInfo:

    namedCertificates:
      - certFile: openshift.crt
        keyFile: openshift.key
        names:
          - "openshift.server"

The certificate works fine for the console but when I try to access from the master node using system:admin through the certificate client x509
I get this error:

[root openshift01 ~]# oc get pod
Unable to connect to the server: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority

I do not know if it’s related to the changes I made.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, and best regards

H. N. Harake