Re: Understanding which AWS code will be supported moving forward

Most likely those aws roles and plays will go away in favor of the
next-gen installer sometime later in the year.  I don't recommend
using AWS plays and nobody seems to be maintaining them at this point.

--
Michael Gugino
Senior Software Engineer - OpenShift