Re: s2i spec, doc ?

Hi Charles,

The info shared is really valuable as it describes a new BuildStrategy type (= Custom) that the BuildController will process.

To be honest, I was looking about a general document describing the S2i Spec v1 Architecture, API, use cases supported and the entities (described as field, type, size, default value,...)

Such info should help us to discuss current situation and improvements to propose for S2I Spec v2 such as decouple compilation from docker build, ... and adopt a new version of the BuildConfig

e.g

  spec:
    output:
      to: