Re: s2i spec, doc ?

This seems to me as something that would be _much_ more limited than an S2I builder?
I mean most S2I images need scripts for the building, assembling and running of the resulting image, do you really think that can be properly handled by some fixed commands in a BuildConfig?
Now for some simple cases it might work, but then I'd say it's a different beast from S2I, isn't it?