Re: s2i spec, doc ?

Additionally, you have https://docs.openshift.org/latest/creating_images/s2i.html#creating-images-s2i

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:24 AM, Tako Schotanus <tschotan redhat com> wrote:
THis is probably a good place to start Charles: https://github.com/openshift/source-to-image

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 10:24 AM Charles Moulliard <cmoullia redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

Excepted the API and Controller [1], I haven't been able to find another source of information. So my queation is : Is there a document presenting and explaining the S2I spec ?

Is it possible to discuss/collaborate with Origin team in order to propose enhancements ? How ?

Regards

Charles

TAKO SCHOTANUS

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER