gluster-node-groups in openshift origin

Hi all,

i want to install openshift on 5 nodes and use glusterfs for the
persistent storage. I need though to restrict a specific project on two
of these nodes. I know that with the node-selector i can assign the
pods for this project to the two nodes but what about the storage in
glusterfs? Is it possible to create multiple glusterfs-clusters or
gluster-node-groups in openshift origin  in order to restrict the
storage of these  pods also on these two nodes ?

Regards,
Alix