Kubelet/node nice level

Hi. I'm trying to run openshift kubelet with nice set o -5 but with no success.

I've noticed that kubelet is started using syscall.Exec[1], which calls execve. The man page of execve[2] states that the new process shall inherited nice value from caller.

After adding `Nice=-5` to origin-node unit and reloading both daemon and unit, openshift node process still runs with nice=0.

What am I missing?

[1]: https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/83ac5ae6a7d635ae67b1be438d85c339500fd65b/pkg/cmd/server/start/start_node.go#L433
[2]: https://linux.die.net/man/3/execve

--