Re: Regarding "Two New Committee Members Needed for CentOS PAAS SIG"

Hi again,

I have a fair amount of Jenkins knowledge.

I think I could certainly do the Ari’s part on keeping the automation running and generating rpms for CentOS.

Regards,

Ogün

Ogun HEPER
DIJITAL COZUMLER VE TURIZM ‑ YAZILIM GELISTIRME
​MUDUR
Huzur Mah. Maslak‑Ayazağa Cad. Uniq İstanbul Plaza No:4 Kat:3
B2 Blok Sarıyer / İSTANBUL
T: +90 533 736 9994/ Mersis No: 0‑3090‑3430‑1800012
Ogun Heper d-teknoloji com tr
www.d-teknoloji.com.tr