Volunteering to be part of CentOS PAAS SIG

Hi Troy,

I saw your comment on openshift/origin github repo (https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/18184#issuecomment-370795411) and I decided to step in and offer my help to the group and the community.

I have experience in both automation (Ari's role) and documentation (your role), but more than the role, I'm keen to be part of the team and help wherever help is required.

I'm happy to provide references if required.

Thanks,

Gleidson Nascimento
Platforms Solution Architect

Solnet Solutions Limited
Level 12, Solnet House

70 The Terrace, Wellington 6011, New Zealand

PO Box 397, Wellington 6140, New Zealand