Re: Openshift Origin 3.9 rpms -> ansible playbooks

Charles,

  You cannot install 3.9 from the openshift-ansible 3.7 branch.  If
you want to install 3.9, you need to use the openshift-ansible 3.9
branch, which is not officially released yet.

  There is not a testing repo for each release of openshift; just the
latest unreleased version.  If you enable testing repos on the 3.7
branch, you'll end up getting 3.9 packages which is what's happening
here.