testing repositories

Hi all,

I'm working on kuryr-kubernetes and its integration with
openshift-ansible and recently openshift-ansible seems to be working
with 3.9+ only. I know that 3.9 was just tagged like 6 days ago so I'm
not asking when there will be a centos-release-origin-39. I would like
to know what is the policy for the testing repo since the last 3.9
package there is from more than a month ago.

Shouldn't the testing repo get builds of each tag in openshfit/origin?
Where are the rpms for the testing repo built? Is it a manual trigger
or could we use github webhooks?

Cheers,

Toni