Removing --version from oc cluster up

Hey,
As one of the changes to oc cluster up we've decided to entirely remove the --version flag from that command.
The main reasons behind that decision was that the version skew which might have been introduced using
it was never fully supported.

We now expect everyone to use matching version of oc and the images.

But, for development purposes we've introduced a hidden --tag flag which should not be mistakenly taken
for version. --tag will reflect a specific tag the image you want to run has. This allows developers to
use latest built images, for example. This should never be used to try to run images from previous releases,
such use case is not supported.

Maciej Szulik