From: <dev-bounces lists openshift redhat com> on behalf of Oliver Guggenbühl <o guggenbuehl gmail com>
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 8:51 AM
To: "dev lists openshift redhat com" <dev lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: who to build origin-haproxy-router binary only ?

Hi

I want to tweak the origin-haproxy-router. But I don't know how to just build the router binary.

Can you give me some advice?

This doesn't work.

# 1 This doesn't work.
./build-local-images.py openshift/origin-haproxy-router
[INFO] Building haproxy-router...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./build-local-images.py", line 244, in <module>
    container_destination=config["binaries"][binary]
  File "./build-local-images.py", line 202, in add_to_context
    copy(source, absolute_destination)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 133, in copy
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 96, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/guo/router_patch/origin/_output/local/bin/linux/amd64/openshift'

# 2 This doesn't work.
origin/pkg/cmd/infra/router

go build -v -o router.go router.go
 command-line-arguments
./router.go:72:49: undefined: isTrue
./router.go:73:57: undefined: factory.DefaultResyncInterval
./router.go:75:57: undefined: isTrue
./router.go:83:64: undefined: isTrue
./router.go:84:87: undefined: isTrue
./router.go:85:51: undefined: isTrue
./router.go:86:61: undefined: isTrue
./router.go:232:64: too many arguments in call to factory.NewDefaultRouterControllerFactory
        have ("http://github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/route/generated/internalclientset".Interface, "http://github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/project/generated/internalclientset/typed/project/internalversion".ProjectResourceInterface, "http://k8s.io/kubernetes/pkg/client/clientset_generated/internalclientset".Interface)
        want ("http://github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/route/generated/internalclientset/typed/route/internalversion".RoutesGetter, "http://github.com/openshift/origin/vendor/k8s.io/kubernetes/pkg/client/clientset_generated/internalclientset".Interface)
./router.go:233:9: factory.LabelSelector undefined (type *factory.RouterControllerFactory has no field or method LabelSelector)
./router.go:234:9: factory.FieldSelector undefined (type *factory.RouterControllerFactory has no field or method FieldSelector)
./router.go:234:9: too many errors

cheers oliver

https://github.com/bigg01/