oc equivalent command to generate a self certificate signed for webhook

Hi

To play with k8s webhook (kube 1.9), it is required to generate [1]  a
certificate signed by the k8s CA to use  webhook services

The istio project uses the go kubectl client to generate it. As we don't have an "oc certificate" command on OpenShift, I'm wondering how we could achieve this goal on OpenShift

[1] https://github.com/istio/istio/blob/master/install/kubernetes/webhook-create-signed-cert.sh

Regards

Charles