CAP_LINUX_IMMUTABLE

Is it possible to use CAP_LINUX_IMMUTABLE security context with restricted SCC? One of our client want to use chattr +a /tmp/logs/*.log command in pod. We don’t want to relax or give privileged SCC for any clients.

Wondering whether any way they can use this command inside pod directly or inside pod definition security context?

--

Srinivas Kotaru