oc cluster -> ansibleRunner -> openshift-ansible

Hi,

This week, I discovered a very cool feature of the oc cluster client as it proposes an Ansible go [1] classe in order to run a Playbook [2]. This playbook/role will be then fetched from the "openshift-ansible" project [3].

Questions :

- Can we extend the existing "oc cluster up" client in order to add new features ?
e.g : oc cluster up --jaeger (to install our distributed Tracing Jaeger solution), --nexus (to install nexus), ...
- Can we make this feature a little bit more generic in order to group roles under by example a profile
e.g. oc cluster up --profile dev where dev = nexus, jenkins, prometheus, rhoar templates, launcher, ...
- Can we pass as parameter the location of the playbook project to use by example our local playbooks/roles ?

[1] https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/pkg/oc/bootstrap/docker/openshift/ansible.go
[2] https://goo.gl/wV3qmy
[3] https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible

Regards