question about external load balancer

Hi guys,
I tried to setup openshift origin cluster with multiple masters for HA.
I read the doc in https://github.com/redhat-cop/openshift-playbooks/blob/master/playbooks/installation/load_balancing.adoc.

Any other advice for external load balancer?
Which solution should I select for external load balancer?  F5 or netscaler? Which is better?
My cluster is about more than 200 physical machines.

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux