Re: question about external load balancer

Hi.

*better* Is difficult to answer.
The *best* solution is which fits to your setup.

Which ever solution you choose, the setup must be finished before you start the
install because openshift connects to the public host name at install time.

I have build the HA master setup with the openshift router after the setup is
finished.

https://www.me2digital.com/blog/2016/03/make-openshift-console-available-on-port-443/

This solution have then the same HA SLA as the apps.

Best regards
aleks