Re: OpenShift Origin incorporating CoreOS technologies ?

Many if not most of the features will be in Origin.  Probably the one
exception is over the air cluster updates - the pieces of that will be
open, but the mechanism for Origin updates may be more similar to the
existing setup today than to what tectonic has.  We’re still sorting
out how that will work.