Re: OpenShift Origin incorporating CoreOS technologies ?

Thank you for quick response! It wasn't clear from the podcast but glad you took time to clarify it.

will be good if a design proposal will be created and store in Origin so we can better understand how things are planned to work, in case we need to help out contributing to fill in the dots.

Dani