Re: OpenShift Web Console - 3.9 - Pod / CrashLoopBackOff

Charles, I'd try the steps in

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3428351

Sam

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:56 AM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

If we scale down/up the Replication Set of the OpenShift Web Console, then the new pod created will crash and report

"Error: unable to load server certificate: open /var/serving-cert/tls.crt: permission denied"

This problem comes from the fact that when the pod is recreated, then the scc annotation is set to anyuid instead of restricted and then the pod can't access the cert

apiVersion: v1
kind: Pod
metadata:
  annotations:
    openshift.io/scc: anyuid

Is this bug been fixed for openshift 3.9 ? Is there a workaround to resolve it otherwise we can't access anymore the Web Console ?

Regards

CHARLES MOULLIARD

SOFTWARE ENGINEER MANAGER SPRING(BOOT)

Red Hat

cmoulliard redhat com    M: +32-473-604014