答复: question about external load balancer

Got that. I will have a look at F5 and netscalers to know more about that.

Thank you very much.

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用

发件人: Joel Pearson <japearson agiledigital com au>
发送时间: Saturday, May 19, 2018 10:18:34 AM
收件人: Yu Wei
抄送: dev lists openshift redhat com; users lists openshift redhat com
主题: Re: question about external load balancer

OpenShift already has some support for F5 load balancer’s as a router. So maybe given the choice between F5 or netscalers, then F5’s might make sense.

But either will work fine, it’s probably more a question of which device you have more skills in.