openshift-ansible candidate for origin 3.7 and 3.9

Hello,

The CentOS PaaS SIG team (thanks DanyC_) has finished the build for openshift-ansible rpms for 3.7/ 3.8 & 3.9 latest tags. The rpms should already be in the -candidate repo.

As the SIG is transitioning to new members, we are all working on learning the process to build the rpms and make sure they are available in the CentOS repositories. Having that said, we kindly ask everyone to test the rpms and send us feedback so we can improve the quality of our work.

You can find below the packages for each version:

https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin39-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/
https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin38-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/
https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin37-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/

Thanks in advance,

--
Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira
Senior Software Engineer

 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil pelo Great Place to Work.