Re: Any alternative to "oc adm policy add-scc-to-user" ?

Hey, you could use oc's --loglevel=N to see the exact HTTP request/response flow with the api and adapt it to your need.
I believe a level of 8 should be enough.

--
Mateus Caruccio / Master of Puppets
GetupCloud.com

Is any alternative to "oc adm policy add-scc-to-user" command in the same way there is one for "oc create serviceaccount foo" which can be achieved by

apiVersion: v1

kind: ServiceAccount

metadata:

  name: foo-sa

  namespace: foo

I'd like to be able to put all the info in a file rather than run oc cmd sequentially.

Thanks