Re: Any alternative to "oc adm policy add-scc-to-user" ?

Slava,

spot on !!!

I don't know why i was under the impression that in 3.7 RBAC been fully implemented and everything on parity, guess i was wrong.
Thank you for sharing the PR, it has very useful info there ...how on earth i missed it ;-(

Best,
Dani