Re: Any alternative to "oc adm policy add-scc-to-user" ?

Slava,

spot on !!!

I don't know why i was under the impression that in 3.7 RBAC been fully implemented and everything on parity, guess i was wrong.

One doesn't exclude another: RBAC was fully implemented and replaced our previous mechanisms. But based on my understanding, RBAC is mostly about authentication/authorization so it has low relation with SCC. Also because SCC is our own API we didn't implement such integration before.

--
Slava Semushin | OpenShift