Re: OpenShift Web Console - 3.9 - Pod / CrashLoopBackOff

The file mode is 400, and I think anyuid breaks reading it since the user changes.

Thinking a bit more about this, I can say, that webconsole can be improved. While it doesn't need root privileges it still needs a "stable" UID and it doesn't expect that this UID can be changed.

Would it be possible to, follow our own recommendations, and use 040 mode instead? Using group will give us more predictable results, because all pods always have root group.

--
Slava Semushin | OpenShift