Re: Really weird issue on ocp - 3.9

I know the issue as svc/route/dc was created under another namespace. --loglevel option helped me to figure out

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:25 AM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia redhat com> wrote:
Hi

Does one of you has already experimented such weird issue ?

When I try to create an application within a namespace, this command

"oc  --config /etc/origin/master/admin.kubeconfig new-app sonatype/nexus ...."

reports that a dc, svc, route, ... already exist under the namespace "infra"

If I try to get the resources from the namespace, then the response is empty

oc get svc,route,dc,is nexus
Error from server (NotFound): services "nexus" not found
Error from server (NotFound): routes.route.openshift.io "nexus" not found
Error from server (NotFound): deploymentconfigs.apps.openshift.io "nexus" not found
Error from server (NotFound): imagestreams.image.openshift.io "nexus" not found

How can I troubleshoot such error on ocp 3.9" ?

Regards

Charles