Re: Openshift Java rest client

We are doing this in Java in OpenUnison. I gave up trying to use an orm style solution. Here's the code of your are interested in how we do it:

https://github.com/TremoloSecurity/OpenUnison/tree/master/unison/unison-applications-openshift3

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018, 4:41 PM Noel OConnor <noel oconnor gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to programatically create a name space and create a number
of resources i.e. servcies,dc,routes in that namespace.
I've gotten the namespaces created but I'm struggling with the
creation of resources in the created namespace.
The resource are provided as a single list of api objects in JSON format.
Is it possible to provide this list as one to be created on the
cluster or does it have to be broken into individual components and
each created separately ?

cheers
Noel