Re: Plans on cutting Origin 3.11 / 4.0 ?

I was waiting for some last minute settling of the branch, and I will cut an rc

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:49 AM Daniel Comnea <comnea dani gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

What are the plans on cutting a new Origin release ? I see on _release-3.11_  branch on Origin as well as openshift-ansible git repos however i don't see any Origin 3.11 release being out.

And then on BZ i see people already raised issues against 3.11 hence my confusion.

Thanks,
Dani