Re: openshift/origin on go1.11

Hey,
To followup, our libraries has also moved to go 1.11, this includes api, client-go and library-go.

Maciej

PS If you're struggling with proliferation of go versions https://github.com/moovweb/gvm is the suggested solution.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 5:41 PM Maciej Szulik <maszulik redhat com> wrote:
Hey,
With [1] and [2] we've switched origin to go 1.11, this means ALL of you touching origin code
must switch your local go version to go 1.11. The main reason is that there are significant
changes between formatting code between 1.10 and 1.11, when using the former will always
fail hack/verify-gofmt.sh in CI.

Maciej

[1] https://github.com/openshift/release/pull/3394
[2] https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/22523