Route frontend not being updated

Hi,

I am running 3.11 okd and I got several errors during the deletion and creation of some routes, in this case I got
```
Requested host <hostname> was rejected by the router. Reason: route frontend already exposes <hostname> and is older.
```
any idea? reloading the router seems to work, I guess something is stuck in cache and not being updated after the deletion or modification.

Thanks.