Re: RFC: OKD4 Roadmap Draft

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 10:39 AM Michael McCune <elmiko redhat com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:27 PM Christian Glombek <cglombek redhat com> wrote:
The OKD4 roadmap is currently being drafted here:

There was an initial discussion on it in yesterday's WG meeting, with some feedback given already.

I have updated the draft and am now calling for comments for a final time, before a formal
Call for Agreement shall follow at the beginning of next week on the OKD WG Google group list.

Please add your comments before Monday. Thank you.

i'm not sure if i should add this on the document, but is there any consensus (one way or the other) about the notion of bringing forward the all-in-one work that was done in openshift-ansible for version 3?

i am aware of code ready containers, but i would really like to see us provide the option for a single machine install.

I would personally like to see some kind of all-in-one setup support like in OKD v3. I had made my own inventory for doing this for my personal setups: https://pagure.io/openshift-allinone-deployment-configuration

It helps with playing with these things. :)