Re: Openshift Origin Haproxy metrics exporter source

https://github.com/openshift/router/blob/master/pkg/router/metrics/haproxy/haproxy.go

Is what converts haproxy stats from the stats socket to prometheus metrics

On Feb 8, 2019, at 8:48 AM, Gowtham Sundara <gowtham sundara rapyuta-robotics com> wrote:

Hello,
May I know where the source code for the openshift haproxy router metrics prometheus binary is present? (edited)
I would like to know more about how the `haproxy_server_bytes_out_total` is calculated.
--
Gowtham Sundara
Site Reliability Engineer

Rapyuta Robotics “empowering lives with connected machines”