Re: Openshift Origin builds for CVE-2018-1002105

Hello,
The Openshift builds for origin 3.9 seem to be working again.(Ref: https://www.centos.org/minutes/2018/April/centos-devel.2018-04-18-17.00.log.html). It would be nice if you could cut a minor release. I have already sent a PR with the change cherry picked.
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/21951

Thank You.