Re: Proposal: Deploy and switch to Discourse

Am 16.07.2019 um 19:11 schrieb Clayton Coleman:
> :It would probably be good to solicit feedback via a survey - gather
> suggestions, assess how many people prefer the existing communication mechanisms
> we have, etc.

Full Ack.

As far as I know there are this channels

Dev:
* dev lists openshift redhat com
* any other channel?

Users:
* users lists openshift redhat com
* Slack OpenshiftCommons div. channels
* Slack Kubernetes div. channels
* Stackoverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openshift

Proposals:
* Discourse
* IRC

Fro my point of view are these too much channel where a person need to search
for answers and ask questions .

Best regards
aleks