[4.x]: thoughts on how folks should triage and open issues on the right repos?

Hi,

In 3.x folks used to open issues on Origin/ openshift-ansible repos or BZ if it was related to OCP.

In 4.x the game changed a bit where we have many repos and so my question is:

do you have any suggestion/ preference on where folks should open issues and how will they know / be able to triage which issue goes into which git repo ?

Sometimes installer repo is used as the main place to open issues however that is not efficient but then again i can understand why folks do it since is the only interaction they are aware of.

One suggestion i have would be if it was somehow a mapping between the features in v4 and the operators as well as a dependency graph of all the operators. Having that inside a github issue template should help folks understand (could be that not everyone will be comfortable with but is a start i think) on which repo to open the github issue?

Dani