Re: Elasticsearch - 5.x

On 3/21/19 1:41 PM, Neale Ferguson wrote:
     elasticsearch 5 is not tech preview in 3.11 - it is fully supported - and 2.x is gone
- Understood. Did that change with the move from 3.10 to 3.11?

Yes

I must've been scanning another host which was running 3.10 to spot those preview vars.
- So this leads to the question of how to debug the elasticsearch container not coming up. The console log information in the 1st email came from me running it manually so I could add the -v option to the elasticsearch command.  Setting the DEBUG and LOGLEVEL environment variables wasn't illuminating. I guess I need to try and add the -v option to the run.sh script.

This simply should not be happening.  Did you use openshift-ansible to upgrade from 3.10 to 3.11, or did you deploy logging from scratch on 3.11?