Re: Elasticsearch - 5.x

On 3/21/19 1:56 PM, Neale Ferguson wrote:
     > - So this leads to the question of how to debug the elasticsearch container not coming up. The console log information in the 1st email came from me running it manually so I could add the -v option to the elasticsearch command.  Setting the DEBUG and LOGLEVEL environment variables wasn't illuminating. I guess I need to try and add the -v option to the run.sh script.
This simply should not be happening. Did you use openshift-ansible to upgrade from 3.10 to 3.11, or did you deploy logging from scratch on 3.11?
- Initially, I created the 3.11 cluster from scratch  but without logging. I then added the logging statements to the hosts file and then ran the logging playbook.

Are you asking how to erase everything and start over?

Can you share your inventory files with the logging parameters (be sure to redact any sensitive information)?