Re: Elasticsearch - 5.x

Thanks anyway. I'll take a deeper look into what's happening inside the container when it's started.

I think I should add an infra node rather than tie up the master as the logging stuff looks a little heavy on resources. I've had a couple of instances where when logging is brought up the api controller etc start timing out or liveness probes timeout. I can't really identify what causes the cascading of pod failures. I think creating a small ceph cluster might be useful as well rather than using the unsupported NFS.

Neale