Using ImageStreams with CronJobs?

Hello all,

I'm digging through the docs and I don't see a way of creating a CronJob that uses an image from an ImageStream. Is this possible?

I'd like to use an ImageStream so I can use its cached version instead of hitting the registry everytime the pod starts. My understanding is that by doing so the image is stored in the cluster's internal docker registry. Thus, it shouldn't hit the registry even if it needs to be used by a pod on a different node. Is this assumption correct?

Thanks,
Luiz