OKD Working Group Calendar on Fedocal

Dear all,

the OKD Working Group now has its own calendar hosted on Fedora's Fedocal!

You will find our bi-weekly WG meetings, and all other events relevant to our work on this calendar:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/okd/

To subscribe to the calendar in your email program via iCal, use this link:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org//calendar/ical/okd/

Invitations to the meetings will now be sent automatically to the okd-wg Google Group,
as well as the OpenShift dev and users lists.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in the next OKD WG meeting on February 18, at 17:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Christian Glombek

OKD Working Group Co-Chair

Red Hat GmbH

cglombek redhat com

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill, Thomas Savage