Re: Router

Hi.

On 23.01.20 21:44, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) wrote:
Quick question

Is it possible to expose different routers for different routes on same project? One approach is create different projects but we have a use case where we want to expose different routers for different routers. We knew there is a namespace label on every project and all the routes created in that project by default use that namespace router

You can create as many routes as you want for the same service.
With router sharding can you define on which router which route should be exposed

https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/router/default_haproxy_router.html#using-router-shards
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.3/networking/configuring-ingress-cluster-traffic/configuring-ingress-cluster-traffic-ingress-controller.html

--

Srinivas Kotaru