Re: Changes to the OpenShift CLI and upcoming deprecated commands

Thanks, Clatyon. I had just discussed this with a colleague at a local usergroup meeting last night. He mentioned that he would like the openshift commands to be shorter and simpler, but that the project has promise. He keeps checking back on it every few months to see how it has changed / improved.

I've just forwarded on your note to him.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Jim