Auto scaling on OpenShift

Hi everyone,
I am working in the CloudTM project (www.cloudtm.eu), a European project that is building a self-tuning data grid based on Infinispan.
My goal is to integrate in OpenShift a module, developed by my research group, which is aimed to forecast the performance of a generic application running on top of infinispan depending on the number of nodes it's deployed over.
In particular we would like to integrate this module with the current scaling algorithm provided by Infinispan. Matt Hicks suggeted us to subscribe to the mailing lists and to look for help here :)

I would like to know if it's possible to get access to the scaling threshold settings.
Are they available for free account?

Furthermore I installed a private PaaS using LiveCD (as explained on [1]) on my pc and created a scaled application; however I can't find scaling settings. Are they released on OpenShift Origin?

Thank you for your attention,
Regards

[1] https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/build-your-own-paas-from-the-openshift-origin-livecd-using-liveinst
[3] https://openshift.redhat.com/community/developers/scaling