Re: stickshift-proxy.service failed to run 'start' task: Is a directory

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012, Igor Laskovy wrote:

> Hello from sunny Kiev!
>
> Have a problem with installing Multi-node PaaS from scratch according
> to https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/build-multi-node-paas-from-scratch.
>
> When performing all step by step I execute this:
> sudo ss-setup-broker --skip-node
>
> and at the end I got this error:
> Note: Forwarding request to 'systemctl enable stickshift-proxy.service'.
> Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart stickshift-proxy.service
> Job failed. See system logs and 'systemctl status' for details.
>
> In the /var/log/messages I found this:
> Aug 31 23:19:49 broker systemd[1]:
> [/lib/systemd/system/stickshift-proxy.service:9] Invalid executable
> path in command line, ignoring: stickshift-proxy-cfg fixaddr
> Aug 31 23:19:49 broker systemd[1]: hsqldb.service: Supervising process
> 989 which is not our child. We'll most likely not notice when it
> exits.
> Aug 31 23:19:51 broker systemd[1]: Failed to load environment files:
> Is a directory
> Aug 31 23:19:51 broker systemd[1]: stickshift-proxy.service failed to
> run 'start' task: Is a directory
>
> Waiting for any advice!
>
> --

Oh boy systemd fun.  I have no idea what would be causing that.  I can
tell you stickshift-proxy would only impact scaled apps.  So at a minimum
while you're waiting for an answer to that, you could continue with your
work.

	-Mike