Re: stickshift-proxy.service failed to run 'start' task: Is a directory

Hey!

Additionally to previous problem - when I trying to build all lab
again during executing "ss-setup-broker --skip-node" I have received
new error:

error reading information on service qpidd: No such file or directory
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart qpidd.service Failed to issue
method call: Unit qpidd.service failed to load: No such file or
directory.

All hosts have been reinstalled anew, so it happens many times.

My environment is a virtual machine with Fedora 16 installed from
net-install iso in minimum installation and executing steps according
to https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/build-multi-node-paas-from-scratch
guide.

Awaiting any help!