Re: stickshift-proxy.service failed to run 'start' task: Is a directory

I encountered both of these issues when I was setting up my paas yesterday. For the first, I needed to append "/stickshift-proxy.env" to the end of the EnvironmentFile line in /lib/systemd/system/stickshift-proxy.service. I sent a pull request for that change.

For the qpidd issue, I had to install an additional package manually, I believe it was qpid-cpp-server-daemon.x86_64.

Regards, Jason