Re: stickshift-proxy.service failed to run 'start' task: Is a directory

Thank you Jason very much, this helps! In which way you found this
issue in the stickshift-proxy.service file?))

A little additional question - when I add new apps they spreads across
the broker and the node hosts. How to control this behavior? For
example, how tell run php app on the node0 and mysql for it on the
node1. And of course how to tell do not use broker for hosting apps
(look like --skip-node option for ss-setup-broker is broken)?