Exclude broker as hosting gears

Hello from sunny Kiev!

How I can set multihost OpenShift Original to not use broker as host gears?
I suppose that I need to use district somehow, but I can't understand
how to attach user/users domain/users gears to it?

Awaiting any advice!

P.S. Sorry for cross posting to the dev and users lists. I am new to
openshift community and not sure which list best represent subject
like that.

--
Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy